Gate Valve Rising Stem OS&Y
Gate Valve Rising Stem OS&Y are manufactured and tested in accordance with BS 5150 PN 10 / 16 / 25, BS EN 1171, BS EN 1074-2, TIS 432 PN 6 / 10 / 16 and also meet the requirements of MSS-SP-70 class 125 / 250, Suitable for all types of water, air and steam.
- IBBM (iron body and bronze mounted), stainless steel, and all iron trim are also available.
- Valve ends can be flanged or screwed.
- Flanged drilling to suit ANSI B16.1, ANSI B16.5, BS4504, BS10, BS EN 1092-2, BS 4772, ISO, AS2129, DIN, JIS and etc.
- Various types of operators such as handwheel, chainwheel, spur gear, bevel gear, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric actuator can be provided upon requested.
- Special accessories like by-pass unit, valve locking device, tapped bosses, drain plug, pipe cover, indicator and limit switches are also available.